Saturday, March 8, 2008

it was so nice not to not think about school today....

Last night I had a great time hanging out with friends and catching up in Westminster (you rascals know who you are!), but the weather was so bad, I just stayed at my parents house. It was nice to see them, they just bought a new mini van and my mom wanted to show it off. It was nice unwinding with them after another bad day. I really don't want to re-hash it, needless to say, sometimes my students get one my last nerve. Oh well.
So this morning my Dad and I went out to breakfast and then I went over to a long time friend's house to give her her Christmas present. Can you believe it??? Unreal. It was great to see her and find out how things are going in her life. Then I made a stop at JoAnn Fabrics before heading back to B-more. I then settled in to finishing (aka making) a baby blanket for one of my various friends who are having babies. I hope none of them are reading this or looking at it!! But it was great being creative and actually producing something tangible. All in all, great day and I didn't think about school! I needed this break I tell you!!
I am hoping tomorrow will be a sunnier day, it seems we may be stuck in this constant cold rain pattern....
Hopefully my pictures show up of the blanket. :-)

No comments: