Saturday, February 16, 2008

My first blog!

This is so cool! I have to warn anyone looking, that I am not good at this. This is an attempt to try to write down my thoughts, concerns, good news and inspiration. I have never really been good at keeping a journal or writing in a diary. Something about having it there for all time that makes me cringe. But what the hell, never say never, right? I will try it and see how it goes. It might be fun!
I just got inspired because I read two blogs from two good friends. I think it is wonderful how your friends can push you to try things without even knowing it.

So here goes. My first entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! welcome to blogland!! lovely to have you join us, h. can't wait to keep in touch this way and learn more about what's going on in your life.

Virginia Gal said...

oh this is awesome!!! Welcome, welcome - I'm so glad you are here in blog world. I anticipate being able to read what's going on in your world and keeping up with you much better now!

As for what to write, I had that problem when I first started out, but I find if you just write what hits you, it will work!

Can't wait to see pictures either!