Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kind of random thoughts today

So after talking with my colleague Gregg today, I feel like I have so much to post!

I could talk about the Red Sox and Manny Ramirez and whether it is in the Sox's best interest to renew his contract for 2009; or I could talk about the snow day I am desperately hoping above all hope of having tomorrow; or how Hillary Clinton is doing in the polls and how I think there is no hope for her campaign; or I could talk about how the world is at rest and scenes of US embassies on fire ring like deja vu.

Alas, maybe I will just leave it at this list of things that are on my mind and be happy with the fact that all of these thought occurred in about 20 minutes time. hmmm

If anyone has any thoughts about any of these or more interesting topics, feel free to leave a comment!

THINK SNOW!

1 comment:

jenlynnewilson said...

Well, I kind of don't want to think about any of those things right now due to the dark shadow they will cast on my day.

On a lighter note- below is a link that will hopefully bring some sunshine into your snowy day.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4e2e6d00d9