Sunday, December 7, 2008

Being Crafty

Whew! Busy busy. I want to first share some of the projects I've been working on the past couple of months/weeks.

1. I made a smock for my Godson - for when he paints and does artwork. He just turned 4, and is a light in my life.

2. I made a scarf - a Christmas present for someone who may or may not read this blog, therefore the name has been withheld. :-)

3. Christmas cards. Last weekend, my best friend Jami and I got together for card-making and had a blast.

Below are some pictures. :-)




Posted by Picasa





Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just amazing. So artistic and creative.

my mind wanders said...

Kate, thanks! It is currently my outlet. I wish I had more time. Don't we all. :-)