Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good news!


So this weekend has been absolutely wonderful. On Friday I went with Jami to the Orioles v. Red Sox game at Camden Yards. It was so much fun, we had great seats and a wonderful view! I was sincerely hoping Manny Ramirez would hit his 500th homerun while were there (so did the other Red Sox fans!), but he didn't and we left disappointed in that area. But the game went into extra innings and we left in the 12th. The Red Sox finally pulled it out in the 13th. It was so much fun!!! I love my Red Sox.

Yesterday I had Ubah, Katie and Stephanie over for dinner and then Katie and Ubah stayed over night. We had a good time catching up and hearing all of Ubah's stories of Copenhagen and her trip. They got to see my apartment and I was so happy for them all to be there.

This afternoon, I am trying to motivate finishing up grading and getting ready for next week.

On Friday some exciting news! My friend Mandy and her husband just a baby on Friday. So exciting! I can't wait to see him. I think that is the last of the babies for now. Three in three months. Whew! :-)

4 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

I had a lovely time - the place is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of your sleepover. I wish I had been there! Sounds great!! (and tell Katie to drink her own tea - I sent her plenty!)

Anonymous said...

tea-hog here... hey, don't worry, i'll return the favor when h comes to my apt to visit (the pressure is on!) :)

so enjoyed getting together this weekend! it had been waaaaay too long. you can bet i'll be back for another evening out soon, perhaps dinner with erika and jami is in order!

btw i expect to see pictures of your home with wall decorations up on this blog soon. ;)

my mind wanders said...

KT- I went on Snapfish today and tried to pick a few pics to make posters of!! :-) You have inspired me! Let's plan something....It was so good to see you all. Kate, I can't wait to see you in August. I think we are all so excited.