Monday, July 25, 2011

I am so angry

I am so mad about this debt ceiling debate that I feel like fire is coming out of my ears.  I can't believe the selfishness of republicans in Congress - that they would sign a pledge saying they would highjack the American economy by not raising the debt ceiling unless their "needs" or "demands" are met.  It sounds to me like they are treasonous - that they care more about their own necks than the average American.  That they don't understand the word "compromise" nor do they understand that that is what politicians DO.  HELLO- that is your JOB.  Get a friggin grip!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let's put the country before your conservative "Principles."  Their terrible two year old behavior is what makes Americans so disappointed in their government.  I tell you what - if this doesn't get done, it will be the first time I truly in my heart will think my government has failed. 



So who is working for America?  Nice attitude John.  This really helps. 

If you want your brain to explode check out the ridiculousness on this website.  It makes my blood boil.

http://www.cutcapandbalanceact.com/index.php

Now - listen to this:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

2 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

rumor has it that the republicans want the debt ceiling thing to blow over, they are hoping this ruins President Obama's presidency - since there is no Monica Lewinsky, they gotta try something.

my mind wanders said...

So not surprised. Aren't you outraged!?!?! It bothers me that they are stringing us along, waiting til the last minute.