Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Garden

Cooper and my Tomatoes

Thyme, Sage, Mint and Basil

Verbena, Salvia, Coneflowers, Black-eyed Susan, Lavender, Tickseed, Milkwee, Shasta daisy, Yarrow

Bleeding heart, Bachelor Buttons, Bee Balm, Violas, Feverfew, Columbine, Hosta

Almost all of these plants are from my mom's garden - look how they've taken off!  Along the side of my yard by the fence, I have planted Forcythia to try to create a hedge and some privacy.  I truly love to sit out in my yard and read a book in the morning, or work in the garden.  I love to watch the plants and flowers grow! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you blogging again! Your garden is beautiful. I think it's so special to have plants from someone else's garden. Most of our plants came from the garden of the mother of a friend, and as I went round digging stuff up, she told me wonderful stories about each of the plants.

Just wish I could come and see it - and you!! - in person!

my mind wanders said...

Kate,
Thanks! I totally agree about getting plants from other people - it makes you think of them every time you look at them and take care of them! I ALSO agree about seeing you in person! I miss you chica!

webdesign said...

good description
===================
webdesign