Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Nothing quite like bringing in the new year with a cold.  yep.  First my niece (of course), then her mom (of course), then my mom and I.  Sheesh. 

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years celebration! 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but my friend Debbie and her husband Wayne have just moved to the UK.  I am sad to see them go - they are such great people!  But, they had to leave their beloved dog Winston here for 4 months for quarantine.  I picked him up from the kennel on Thursday and so far he has been doing a lot of sleeping.  He get these bursts of energy and we play and go for a walk, but otherwise - sleep.  He is a sweet dog, and so far I am glad to have him!  :-)

Isn't he sweet?!?!?!

3 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

is he an english bulldog? you know i'm not a huge dog fan, but he does look adorable! and I'm so jealous of your friend, having to move to the UK would be my dream!

Virginia Gal said...

More blog posts with Winston please!!!

my mind wanders said...

Ha Ha! Ok!