Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finding Kind

We have been showing this documentary to our students the past two weeks and we are going to have discussions about it in small groups after the break.  I think it is really important to say to girls - when you are at a crossroads and have a choice to mean, or be kind, be kind.  When you take a look at yourself, you want to be the best person you can be.  Be kind. 

This campaign to raise awareness and have a conversation amongst girls and women is vital to changing the way we treat each other as children and adults. 

Watch this trailer - think about it, let me know what you think.


The Kind Campaign

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

I think thi trailer is a great idea.It might not change all of the girls mind but I'm sure it'll reach some of their hearts like it reached mine. This subject is too serious.

Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Wow, Thanks! I was just hoppin round looking at MD blogs. Loved this. My daughter's in 1st grade and already the nasty girls are acting up. So sad. I'm going to check out the link next.
Stay snug!
Leslie