Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here comes SUMMER!

Hooray!  Summer is here!  AHHHHHHHHHH.........

The beginning of June has been busy.  The first weekend, I drove down to Norfolk, VA to see Catherine Hite's christening.  It was a wonderful weekend - especially because I had a chance to meet Catherine for the first time, but also because I got to see my good friend Erika and her family.  It reminds me how much friends can really help rejuvenate your spirit!  We had a wonderful weekend, Catherine is so beautiful and happy, and as soon as I get some pictures, I'll post one.

Graduation was last week and for the first time it was held in the morning, so that we didn't run the risk of afternoon thunderstorms.  There was a cool breeze, bright sunshine, and so much happiness mixed with sadness.  It was a good day for the seniors, and marked the conclusion of the 125th year of our school. 

On Friday, (the first chance I could get!) my mom and I went down to Washington DC to see Eloise and Jennifer.  I hadn't seen her in about 4 weeks and I was missing my Ellie!  She is so sweet and wonderful!  I have a hard time getting enough.  I got to hold her, push her, feed her, help bathe her and love her.  Hooray! 


On our way to lunch at The Diner

2 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

I LOVE the sunglasses, too cute! I am glad the graduation went well, so sad when rain ruins it.

Anonymous said...

Fab pictures. Eloise is too cute! (and I LOVE her name)

I hope you have a relaxing summer. You certainly deserve it.